Sunday, December 30, 2012

NEW Fat Burning Routine

Every couple months or so I change my workouts. The reason I do this is because repetition - after a while - can strain your muscles, be less effective, and boring... Your muscles need to keep working in different ways because we use our muscles everyday for different things. We may execute, daily, similar movements which in turn require similar muscles, BUT we never use all of the same muscles. Did you know that there can be anywhere between 640-850 muscles in the human body? So, if you're only exercising  1,3,5, or even 10 of these muscles then you haven't even made a dent! Besides this, continuously working on the same muscles will wear your muscles down and will increase the risk of getting RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury). I could talk about RSI as a whole other topic and cannot stress the importance of proper technique while exercise enough. BUT keep in mind that correct technique only minimizes the risk of getting RSI, so if you're still using the same routine you've been using for the past 3 months, it's time to change it. To get or maintain a strong physique you need to change up and expand your exercise routines. SO, here is my new routine:

Fat Burning Routine



 Go to my Workouts page to see all of my exercise routines.


No comments:

Post a Comment