Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Diet Diary: Entry #1

Today I ate...

The Good:
  • 1 Raisin toast with margarine
  • 1 Nectarine
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • 1 Handful of salted cashews
  • 3 Milk teas
  • 1 Lemon-ginger tea
  • 1 Peppermint tea
  • 1 Apricot
  • 1/2 a Large Strawberry
  • 2 small Celery sticks
  • 1/2 Apple
  • Water
  • 1 handful of Organic chips (1/2 chicken, 1/2 beetroot)
  • 2 Paninis
and...

The Bad:
  • 1 Soft Centre chocolate cookie
  • 1 Milo (10 tsps of it :s)
  • 2 small Sausages with tomato sauce (Argh! Already broke one of my main rules...)
  • 1 small bag of mini cookies
My body's response to the good:
  • The fruit was refreshing on a hot day and made me feel light
  • I overate when it came to the Panini (but the meal it self was fulfilling and yummy!)
  • The Organic chips were a bit too oily for my liking
  • I don't like my cashews salted... I will instead buy unsalted cashews and some other nuts too (like almonds)
  • I've noticed that the more water I drink in a day, the less heavy food I eat.
My body's response to the bad:
  • I felt nauseous after having so much Milo - not that Milo is a bad thing, just 10tsps of it is not healthy...  Oh! Here's a fun fact. My boyfriend's great grandfather, Thomas Mayne, invented Milo. They get a free supply of Milo every month!
  • The more sweet things I eat, the more hungry I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment