Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dance Aerobics

So,

Yesterday I tried out a dance aerobics DVD I bought from ALDI a while ago, and it was so much fun! It was nowhere near as intense as I though it would be (which was a bit disappointing because I love to work up a sweat) BUT this DVD would be great for people who are new to dance, or exercise in general. Dance and aerobics are great for increasing stamina, flexibility, and strength, and this DVD infuses both together. So here it is:

Health Wellbeing, Mind Body Spirit, Your New Body (A low-impact cardio workout) PLUS Dance Aerobics (a funky dance based workout).

So, there's actually two parts to this DVD. 1. is a low-impact cardio workout (with the use of light handweights) and 2. is the dance aerobics.

I haven't tried out the 1st workout yet (however, I did take a sneak peak of it and it looks terrific!), but the dance aerobics was great. It was a fun 40 minute workout and a little bit challenging at times. I highly recommend this workout to anybody, especially if you're new to exercise.

Now, I'm not saying you must get this particular DVD. There are heaps of exercise DVDs out there for you to try. So shop around till you find something you like. I have a couple other DVDs from this series which I will try out soon and let you guys know what I think about them.


If you're interested in this particular DVD, or interested in the series go to: mind-body-spirit.com.au for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment